From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Providence Medical Center)
Providence Hospital may refer to:
- Providence Hospital (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Providence Hospital (Mobile) in Mobile, Alabama
- Providence Hospital (Washington, D.C.) in Washington, D.C.
- Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage, Alaska
- Providence Continuing Care Centre in Kingston, Ontario
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center in Mission Hills, California
- Providence Lying-In Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island
- Providence Newberg Medical Center in Newberg, Oregon
- Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, Oregon
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital, in and around Spokane, Washington
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, California
- Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, Washington
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center in Tarzana, California
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center in Oregon City, Oregon
- Providence Hospital (Southfield), Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about hospitals or medical centers which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.