From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Providencia may refer to:
- Providencia, Chile, a commune in the Santiago Province
- Providencia District in Amazonas, Peru
- Providencia Island, part of the San Andrés y Providencia Department district of Colombia in the Caribbean sea
- Providencia, Nariño a town in municipality in southern Colombia
- Providencia (bacterium) a Gram-negative bacterial genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.