Province of Taiwan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Province of Taiwan is a term that currently has multiple meanings, and has multiple previous meanings. It may be rendered in Chinese as simplified Chinese: 台湾省; traditional Chinese: 臺灣省 or 台灣省; pinyin: Táiwān shěng (Taiwan Province)
- Taiwan Province, Republic of China
- Taiwan Province, People's Republic of China, an administrative province claimed by PRC
- Taiwan, Japan — see Taiwan under Japanese rule
- Taiwan under Empire of China
- Taiwan Province, Qing China — see Taiwan under Qing Dynasty rule
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.