From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up provincial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provincial may refer to:
- Provincial capitals, an administrative sub-national capital of a country
- Provincial Osorno, a football club from Chile
- Provincial examinations, a school-leaving exam in British Columbia, Canada
- A provincial superior of a religious order
- The Provincial sector of British Rail, which was later renamed Regional Railways
- Provincial Airlines, a Canadian airline
- Provincial park, the equivalent of national parks in the Canadian provinces
- Provincial city (disambiguation), a type of city in the People's Republic of China
- Provincial Secretary, a position in Canadian government
- Provincial Reconstruction Team, a military unit used by Western forces in Afghanistan
- Provincial council (disambiguation), various meanings
- Member of Provincial Parliament (disambiguation), a title for legislators in Ontario, Canada as well as Eastern Cape Province, South Africa.
- Sub-provincial city in the People's Republic of China
- Provincial Court, a type of law court in Canada
- Provincial symbols such as those of Canada
- Provincial (soldier), a type of regular recruited by the British in their American colonies for service there
- Provincial (album), the first solo album by John K. Samson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.