Provincial Highway 9 (Taiwan)
Provincial Highway No. 9 is an important highway cross the eastern Taiwan from Taipei City to Fangshan Township, Pingtung. This provincial highway, at 479.779 km long, is the longest provincial highway in Taiwan and passes the regions of Taipei City, New Taipei City, Yilan County, Hualien County, Taitung County and Pingtung County.
- Zhongshan Road & Roosevelt Road (Zhongzheng District - Wenshan District, Taipei)
- Bei-Yi Highway (Xindian District, New Taipei - Toucheng Township, Yilan)
- Su-Hua Highway (Su-ao Township, Yilan - Hualien City, Hualien)
- Hua-Tung Highway (Hualien City, Hualien - Taitung City, Taitung)
- South-Link Highway (Taitung City,Taitung - Fangshan Township, Pingtung)
- Provincial Highway No. 9A: Xindian District, New Taipei-Yilan City, Yilan, 65.590 km.
- Provincial Highway No. 9B: Beinan, Taitung-Taitung City, Taitung, 8.995 km.
- Provincial Highway No. 9C: Hualien City, Hualien-Shoufeng, Hualien, 22.745 km
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Provincial Highway 9 (Taiwan).|
|This article about road transport in Taiwan (or elsewhere in the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|