Provincially Administered Tribal Areas
The Provincially Administered Tribal Areas (PATA) are Pakistani administrative subdivisions designated in the Article 246(b) of the Constitution of Pakistan. No Act of Provincial Assembly can be applied to PATA whereas the Governor of the respective province has mandate parallel to the authority President of Pakistan has over Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- Chitral District (former Chitral state)
- Upper Dir District (former Dir state)
- Lower Dir District (former Dir state)
- Swat District (former Swat state including Kalam)
- Kohistan District
- Kala Dhaka District
- Malakand District
- Tribal Area adjoining Mansehra District (Battagram, Allai and Upper Tanawalormer) and former Amb state.
|This Khyber Pakhtunkhwa location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Balochistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|