From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up provision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provision may refer to:
- Provision (musical group), a Darkpop / Synthpop band from Houston, Texas, USA
- Provision (accounting), a term for liability in accounting
- Provision (contracting), a term for a procurement condition
- ProVision (security equipment), manufacturing L-3 Communications
- Provision (album), an album by Scritti Politti
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.