Republic of China (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Provisional Government of the Republic of China)
|Look up Republic of China in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Republic of China is a state in East Asia, commonly known as Taiwan.
Republic of China may also refer to:
- The Republic of China (1912–49), China, from the end of the Qing dynasty to the Chinese civil war
- The Provisional Government of the Republic of China (1912), the government of China established in 1912
- The Beiyang Government, the government of China, 1913–1928
- The Nationalist Government (China), the government of China, 1928–1948
- The Provisional Government of the Republic of China (1937–40), a puppet government supported by Japan, 1937–1940
- The Reorganized National Government of China, a puppet government supported by Japan, 1940–1945
- The Government of the Republic of China, the government of Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Republic of China.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.