From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Provo or Provos may refer to:
- Provo, Utah, U.S.
- Provo, Kentucky
- Provo Township, Fall River County, South Dakota, U.S.
- Provo (Livno), village in Bosnia and Hercegovina
- Provo (Vladimirci), village in Serbia
- Providenciales, an island in the Turks and Caicos Islands
- Saint Provos, another name for Saint Probus of Side, a martyr of the Diocletian persecution
- Sir Provo Wallis, a British admiral of the fleet
- Fred Provo, America football player
- Dwayne Provo, Canadian football player
- Niels Provos, computer security expert
- Provo (movement), a Dutch counterculture movement in the mid-1960s
- Provos, informal term for the Provisional Irish Republican Army
- USNS Provo (T-AG-173), a U.S. Navy ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.