From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Provoker)
|Look up provocation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up provoke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up provocative in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Provocation and provoke may refer to:
- Provocation (legal), a type of legal defense in court which claims the "victim" provoked the accused's actions
- Agent provocateur, a (generally political) group that tries to goad a desired response from the group or otherwise disrupt its activity
- Provocation test, a way of medical testing for conditions such as an allergy by provoking the immune system's response
- Provoke (album), a 1998 album by Altar and their final release on Displeased Records
- Provoked (film), a 2007 British film starring Aishwarya Rai and Naveen Andrews
- Provoked (album), a 2008 album by Henry Rollins
- Provoked, a hardcore punk band from Minnesota, US formed in early 2000s.
- Provoked, a Hip Hop Artist/Radio Host/TV Host/Community Activist from Coachella Valley, California since 2006.
- Provoke (horse) a Thoroughbred recehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.