Pruden, Kentucky and Tennessee
|States||Kentucky and Tennessee|
|County||Bell (Kentucky) and Claiborne (Tennessee)|
|Elevation||1,260 ft (380 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1310724|
Pruden is an unincorporated community located partly in Bell County, Kentucky and partly in Claiborne County, Tennessee. Pruden is located along Tennessee State Route 90 and Kentucky Route 74, which intersect at the state line. Pruden had a post office on the Tennessee side of the border from September 20, 1906, to May 21, 2011; it still has its own ZIP code, 37851.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Pruden, Tennessee". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (2012) (PDF). State Primary Road System: Bell County (Map). http://transportation.ky.gov/Planning/SPRS%20Maps/Bell.pdf. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Tennessee Department of Transportation (2010) (PDF). Claiborne County, Tennessee General Highway Map (Map). http://www.tdot.state.tn.us/Maps/county/co13.pdf. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
|This Tennessee geography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|