Pruntytown State Farm Wildlife Management Area
|Pruntytown State Farm Wildlife Management Area|
|West Virginia Wildlife Management Area|
Coyote (Canis latrans) may be found at the Pruntytown State Farm WMA
|Elevation||1,245 ft (379.5 m) |
|Area||1,764 acres (713.9 ha) |
|Management||Wildlife Resources Section, WV Division of Natural Resources and
WV Department of Agriculture
|Owner||West Virginia Department of Agriculture|
|IUCN category||IV - Habitat/Species government Area|
|Nearest town||Pruntytown, West Virginia|
Pruntytown State Farm Wildlife Management Area, is located near Pruntytown, West Virginia in Taylor County. The WMA is managed as a beef cattle farm by the West Virginia Department of Agriculture. Located on 1,764 acres (7.14 km2) gently sloping farmland with hay and pasture fields and woodlots on the steeper slopes.
Access to Pruntytown State Farm WMA is from U.S. Route 50 about 1/2 mile west of Pruntytown or from County Route 38 south of Pruntytown.
Hunting and Fishing
- Acme Mapper 2.0, Pruntytown State Farm WMA, retrieved December 27, 2008
- "Pruntytown State Farm WMA page". West Virginia DNR website. WV Division of Natural Resources. Retrieved December 27, 2008.
- West Virginia DNR District 1 Wildlife Management Areas
- West Virginia Hunting Regulations
- West Virginia Fishing Regulations