From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Is recited twice daily from Rosh Chodesh Elul to Shemini Atzeret, a period of repentance based in the Midrash.
- Verse 7 is found in the repetition of the Shacharit Amidah during Rosh Hashanah.
- Verse 13 is found in the Mussaf Amidah on Rosh Hashanah.
- Verse 14 is the opening of verses recited before Ein Keloheinu.
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 170
- The Complete Artscroll Machzor for Rosh Hashanah page 349
- The Complete Artscroll Machzor for Rosh Hashanah page 465
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 477
|This article related to the Bible is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|