From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Trouble album, see Psalm 9 (album).
The message in the psalm is that the successes of evil are only temporary, and in the end, only the righteous will endure. Psalm 10 is considered part of Psalm 9 in the Greek Septuagint and in most pre-reformation Christian Bibles.
- Verse 4 is found in the repetition of the Amidah on Rosh Hashanah.
- Verse 11 is part of Uva Letzion.
- Verse 13 is part of Av Harachamim.
- The Artscroll Tehillim page 14
- The Complete Artscroll Machzor for Rosh Hashanah page 327
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 157
- The Complete Artscroll Siddur page 457