Pskovavia is a passenger and cargo airline based in Pskov, Russia. It operates international and domestic charter passenger and cargo services as well as regular scheduled flights between Pskov and Moscow. Its main base is Pskov Airport.
Pskovavia carries out scheduled flights between Pskov (Pskov Airport) and Moscow (Domodedovo Airport) on Monday, Wednesday, Friday On 20 June 2013 Pskovavia announced St Petersburg (Pulkovo Airport) flights resumption, starting on August 2013.
As of July 2013 Pskovavis serves following destinations:
- Moscow / Moscow Oblast
- Moscow – Moscow Domodedovo Airport
As of July 2012 the Pskovavia fleet includes:
- On 22 January 2014, Pskovavia Flight 1935 carrying 16 passengers and 4 crew has performed an off-runway landing at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport in foggy conditions. No injuries or damage were reported.
- Flight International 12–18 April 2005
- "Псков и Петербург спустя 20 лет возобновляют авиасообщение". ФГУП РАМИ "РИА Новости". 20 June 2013. Retrieved 21 June 2013.
- "Действующее расписание регулярных пассажирских рейсов ОАО "Псковавиа" в летний период 2013 года". JSC "Pskovavia". Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- "Действующее расписание регулярных пассажирских рейсов ОАО "Псковавиа"". JSC "Pskovavia". Retrieved 3 February 2014.
- aerotransport.org, 4 March 2011
- "Incident: Pskovavia AN24 at Moscow on Jan 22nd 2014, landed off runway". The Aviation Herald. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pskovavia.|
|This article relating to a Russian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|