From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Psy is a South Korean pop singer.
Psy or PSY may also refer to:
- Psy (film), a 1992 film directed by Wladyslaw Pasikowski
- Psychedelic trance, or simply psy, a form of electronic music
- Psy, rapper in the Canadian group, the Oddities
- Simon "Psy" Kaina, character in the manga and anime Heroman
- ISO 639-3 code for the Piscataway language, an extinct Native American language
- The IATA airport code for Port Stanley Airport at Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Psy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.