|Purpose||Commission, preserve, promote and interpret contemporary art|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
Public Delivery is an organization for contemporary art, founded in Seoul, South Korea in 2011. They organize exhibitions, initiate non-institutional art projects and distribute artwork. Their focus is on public space however they work in a variety of mediums.
In 2012 they organized both Asia and the world's tallest mural in Busan, South Korea. Between 2011 and 2014 they have organized 73 performances in public space and 37 exhibitions in museums and galleries around the world.
- White Ambition (Performance and sculptural project with Phil America looking into how categories such as class, gender and ethnicity amplify each other.)
- Live at the Museum (An ongoing series of video works by Andre Hemer in front of numerous museums around the world.)
- El Choco (First major solo exhibition by Swiss-Bolivian artist Luciano Calderon taking place in La Paz, Bolivia)
- Asia's Tallest Mural (Organized a project by German painter Hendrik Beikirch who created a mural 70 meters [230 feet] high in Busan)
- Silence Was Golden (Site-specific and participatory project giving individuals and communities the opportunity to express themselves using golden balloons. Involving Pulitzer Prize winners, National Geographic photographers, the NBA and more.)
- "Public Delivery - Contemporary art". Archive.is. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "asia's tallest mural by hendrik beikirch". Designboom.com. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Luciano Calderon’s first museum solo exhibition". Publicdelivery.org. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "White Ambition". Exchange Archive. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Projects". Publicdelivery.org. 2013-08-13. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Main". Luciano Calderon. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Luciano Calderon — El Choco". Petrograff. 2013-05-15. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "hendrik beikirch". hendrik beikirch. Retrieved 2013-09-29.
- "Counterparts". Counter-parts.de. Retrieved 2013-09-29.