Public health observatory
There is a network of public health observatories, one in each of the nine regions in England; there are also health observatories in Wales, Scotland and Ireland. The National Obesity Observatory (NOO) and the Child and Maternal Health Observatory (ChiMat) are funded by the Department of Health to provide objective specialist expertise in their respective areas. There is also an Injury Observatory for Britain and Ireland (IOBI) and a Mental Health Observatory.
The Association of Public Health Observatories (APHO) represents the entire network of public health observatories across the UK and Ireland.
- East Midlands Public Health Observatory
- London Health Observatory
- North East Public Health Observatory
- South West Public Health Observatory
- South East Public Health Observatory
- National Obesity Observatory
- Injury Observatory for Britain and Ireland
- Mental Health Observatory
- Lincolnshire Research Observatory
|This health-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|