Public holidays in Qatar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Part of a series on the|
- Qatar National Day (1 Day) on December 18.
- Eid ul-Fitr (4 Days) occurs on the first day of the month of Shawwal in the Islamic calendar. This produces a variable date in the Gregorian calendar.
- Eid ul-Adha (4 Days) is on the 10th day of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah; it also varies in the Gregorian system.
- National Sports Day to fall on the second Tuesday of February (from 2012)
- Independence day on September 3.
Several holidays are celebrated by the government or banks as well.
- Public Holidays Qatar at the Qatar Embassy homepage.
- "Qatar Public Holidays 2011". Q++ Studio.
- "Qatar Public Holidays". AME info.
- "Official holiday as Qatar marks National Sports Day". Gulf News. 12 February 2012. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Qatar guide". Retrieved 2012-02-14.
|This Qatar-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This festival-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|