Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (March 2012)|
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG) is a healthcare communications network that comprises nearly 13 agency brands in 70 offices located in 10 countries. Its agencies include global brands Saatchi & Saatchi Health, Digitas Health LifeBrands, Discovery, Publicis Life Brands, Publicis Health Media, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, and Razorfish Healthware, as well as regional brands. In 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, Advertising Age ranked PHCG as the largest U.S. healthcare communications network by revenue. A division of Publicis Groupe S.A., PHCG agencies offer clients advertising, medical education, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. They have more than 5,000 employees worldwide.
PHCG was established in 2003, and was the first healthcare-specific network in communications. The mission of PHCG is to "deliver ideas of purpose that compel action, change lives and amplify business outcomes.” Global clients include Pfizer, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Merck, Procter & Gamble, Boehringer Ingelheim and Roche.
In October 2011, it was announced Publicis Groupe agencies Digitas Health and Razorfish Health would become part of the PHCG network. Digitas Health and Razorfish Health will operate as stand-alone brands, run by co-Presidents Michael du Toit and Alexandra von Plato.
In January 2013, PHCG announced the creation of Publicis Health Media. Matt McNally was named President of PHM and will lead the business unit for PHCG.
In October 2013, Publicis Groupe announced that Heartbeat Ideas and Heartbeat West will join the PHCG network as a Saatchi & Saatchi Health entity. The current New York based Saatchi & Saatchi group - comprising Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and Saatchi & Saatchi Health Communications - will merge, and be known as Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness. Heartbeat and its sister agency will now operate under "Heartbeat Ideas, a member of Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness," and "Heartbeat West, a member of Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness."
PHCG Global Leadership
- Nick Colucci, President and CEO
- Kathy Delaney, Managing Director, Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Health/Wellness, Discovery
- Michael du Toit, President, PHCG
- Rick Keefer, President, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
- Ashley Kuchel, Global Group President, PHCG
- Nathalie Le Bos, Chief Financial Officer, PHCG
- Matt McNally, President, Publicis Health Media
- Marjan Panah, Global Chief Talent Officer, PHCG
- Alexandra von Plato, President and Global Creative Officer, Digitas Health LifeBrands, PHCG
- Janet Winkler, President, PHCG
- "PHCG Website". Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "World’s Top 50 Agency Companies". Ad Age. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- World's Top 50 Agency CompaniesAd Age. Retrieved 2 August 2013
- "Publicis Groupe Annual Report, 2009". Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- "PHCG Website". Retrieved 13 April 2011.
- Publicis Healthcare Communications Group Redefines Publicis Groupe's Healthcare Client Offering by Joining Forces with Digitas Health and Razorfish Health
- "Publicis Healthcare Brings Creative and Media Closer Together". Ad Age. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- McCaffrey, Kevin. "Heartbeat joins Saatchi & Saatchi, PHCG". MM&M. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- "Healthcare Communications 2010: Networks". Med Ad News (Agency Issue). April 2010.