From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Puca or PUCA may refer to
- Púca, faery creature of Celtic folklore.
- Puka (Peru), also spelled Puca, a mountain in Peru
- Puck (mythology), fairy or mischievous nature sprite in English folklore (possibly related to Púca).
- Florin Pucă (1932–1990), Romanian graphic artist.
- Central American Unionist Party (Partido Unionista Centroamericano), center-right Nicaraguan political party.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.