From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pudding or Pudding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Pudding, a dessert or a savory dish.
- Dessert generally, a usage seen in the United Kingdom and some other Commonwealth countries.
- Black Pudding or White Pudding, usually served up for breakfast along with fried eggs, beans, sausages, etc.
- Red pudding, a meat dish commonly served mainly only at chip shops in parts of Scotland as an alternative to fish.
May also refer to:
- Pudding (character), a fictional reporter
- Pudding River, a tributary of the Molalla River
- Tom Pudding, a type of boat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.