From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pudu may refer to:
- Pudú, a genus of small deer;
- Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, a town in Malaysia;
- Pudu, Dakshina Kannada, a town in India;
- Pudu (1255–1330), a Buddhist monk in Yuan China, native of Danyang, Zhenjiang. Follower of Mao Ziyuan, propagator of the orthodoxy in the White Lotus teaching.
- Pudu Temple, zh:普度寺, one of the eight central temples in Beijing.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.