From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pug is a breed of dog.
Pug may also refer to:
- Hastings Ismay, 1st Baron Ismay, for whom Pug was a nickname
- Pug Rentner, (1910–1978) an American football player
- Pug Lund, (1913–1994) an American football player
- Pug Cavet, (1889–1966) an American baseball player
- Pug Southerland, (1911–1949) a United States Navy fighter pilot
- Charles "Pug" Upham, New Zealand soldier in World War 2
- Frank the Pug, a fictional character from the Men in Black film and its sequel
- Pug (fictional character), a magician in the fantasy Magician novels by Raymond E. Feist
- Victor "Pug" Henry, USN Captain, central fictional character in Herman Wouk's novels "The Winds of War" and "War and Remembrance"
- Pug (slave trader), a fictional character in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C. S. Lewis
- Several species of Geometer moth, mostly in the genus Eupithecia
- Pug Jelly, a pop rock band
- The Order of the Pug, a para-Masonic society
- "Pug", a song by The Smashing Pumpkins on their 1998 album Adore
- Pugs, an interpreter and compiler for the Perl 6 programming language
- Pug (steam locomotive), British nickname for a small, 0-4-0ST (saddle tank) shunting locomotive
- Crushed limestone or similar compressed clay-like material used as a walking surface
- A nickname for Peugeot automobiles in the UK
- A prepared earth or clay mixture sometimes made in a pugmill
- Pug Impression Pad, a device used to track wild animals
- A tangle or knot in hair
- Pick up group or "PuG", a group in a massively multiplayer online role-playing game or various forms of competitive gaming which is composed of players who do not have any prior experience playing together
- 'pug', a nickname for a pugilist (i.e., boxer)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.