From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Puja or Pooja may refer to:
- Puja (Hinduism), a religious ritual performed by Hindus as an offering to various deities, distinguished persons, or special guests
- Puja (Buddhism), expressions of honour, worship and devotional attention
- Pooja Banerjee, an Indian television actress
- Pooja Pihal, an Indian film and television actress
- Pooja Singh, an Indian television actress
- Pooja Bhatt, a Bollywood producer, director and actress
- Puja Gupta, the winner of Miss India Universe in 2007
- Pooja Pal (alternate spelling Puja Pal), an Indian politician from the Bahujan Samaj Party
- Frigyes Puja, native form Puja Frigyes, (1921 - 2008), a Hungarian politician
- Pooja Umashankar, an Indian actress
- Puja, Nepal, a town in the Rapti Zone of central south-western Nepal
- Pooja Naberrie, a fictional character in the Star Wars universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.