From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pula is a city in Istria, Croatia.
Pula may also refer to:
- Pula, Banmauk, a village in Burma
- Pula, Tibet, a village in the Tibet Autonomous Region
- Pula, Hungary, a village in Veszprém county
- Pula, Sardinia, a comune in the Province of Cagliari
- Pula, a short form of the name of Russia national futsal team player Vágner Kaetano Pereira
- PuLa, a short form of the name of Marathi theatre personality Purushottam Laxman Deshpānde
- Botswana pula, the currency and the national motto of Botswana;
- Pula (journal), a journal of African studies published in Botswana;
- Pula River, a river of Ecuador;
- Pula, a vulgar Romanian word for penis (see Romanian profanity).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.