Pulandian Railway Station (2002)
Location of the city
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||6,968 km2 (2,690 sq mi)|
|• Land||2,923 km2 (1,129 sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Pulandian (simplified Chinese: 普兰店; traditional Chinese: 普蘭店; pinyin: Pǔlándiàn) is one of the "three northern cities" of Greater Dalian, Liaoning Province, the other two being Wafangdian and Zhuanghe.
Pulandian is located in the northern part of Dalian on the Liaodong Peninsula. It covers an area of 6968 square kilometers. It borders Zhuanghe to the east, Wafangdian to the west, Jinzhou District to the south and Greater Yingkou to the north. Its area is 2923 square kilometres.
- Fengrong Subdistrict (丰荣街道), Taiping Subdistrict (太平街道), Tiexi Subdistrict (铁西街道), Nanshan Subdistrict (南山街道)
- Daliujia (大刘家镇), Yangshufang (杨树房镇), Wawo (瓦窝镇), Siping (四平镇), Lianshan (莲山镇), Jiahe (夹河镇), Datan (大谭镇), Yuantai (元台镇), Shuangta (双塔镇), Pikou (皮口镇), Xingtai (星台镇), Chengzitan (城子坦镇), Shabao (沙包镇), Anbo (安波镇)
The only township is Tongyi Township (同益乡)
Pulandian has a population of 826,700.
Pulandian's industries are agriculture, fishing and the three main manufacturing industries: fabrics, electric machinery and food.
- Harbin-Shenyang-Dalian Railway
- Harbin-Shenyang-Dalian High Speed Railway (to be completed in 2013)
- Shenyang-Dalian Expressway
|This Liaoning location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|