From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up puma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puma may refer to:
- Puma (genus), the genus containing the cougar and the jaguarundi
- Cougar, a large cat also known as a puma, mountain lion, panther or catamount
- Puma SE, a German shoe and sportswear company
- Puma Energy International, a Petrol distribution company, subsidiary of Trafigura Beheer B.V.
- Sports cars
- Puma (car), a Brazilian brand of sports cars
- Puma (kit-car), an Italian brand of dune buggy and sports kit-car
- Personal Urban Mobility and Accessibility, a prototype electric vehicle designed by Segway and General Motors
- Ford Puma, a sports car
- Combat vehicles
- Puma (AFV), an Italian family of armoured fighting vehicles
- Puma (IFV), a German infantry fighting vehicle
- Puma (IDF), an Israeli combat engineering vehicle
- PUMA M26-15, a South African armoured personnel carrier
- Puma, also known as a Warthog, from the Halo series of video games
- SdKfz 234/2, a variant of the Schwerer Panzerspähwagen, a German armored car of World War II
- Aérospatiale Puma, a helicopter
- BDC Aero Puma, a Canadian ultralight aircraft
- Eurocopter Super Puma, an enlarged version of the Aérospatiale Puma
- AMD Puma, a mobile computing platform.
- Programmable Universal Machine for Assembly, an industrial robot arm
- Mac OS X v10.1, an operating system codenamed "Puma"
- Protected User Mode Audio, a DRM technology in Microsoft operating systems
- Pumas de la UNAM, a Mexican professional football club
- Pumas (rugby team), a South African rugby team representing Mpumalanga province
- Argentina national rugby union team, nicknamed Los Pumas
- Robert Puma, Imran series character and Grade-One Section's agent.
- Puma Swede, a Swedish pornographic actress
- T.J. Perkins, American professional wrestler
- José Luis Rodríguez (singer), Venezuelan singer and actor, nicknamed "El Puma"
- José Luis Carranza, Peruvian football player, nicknamed "El Puma"
- Joseph Puma, New York Music Video Director
- Michael Puma, American Rapper
- Lake Puma Yumco, a lake in Tibet
- Puma (Tanzanian ward), a ward in Tanzania
- Puma (village), a village on Teanu island (Vanikoro, Solomon Islands), where the language Puma (or Teanu) is spoken
- Pumapunku, an archeological site in Tiwanaku, Bolivia
- Puma language, a language of Nepal
- Puma, a name sometimes used for the language Teanu (Solomon Islands)
- Puma (band), is a Norwegian experimental free impro jazz ensamble
- Puma (comics), a comic book character
- People United Means Action, a political action organization best known for its support of Hillary Clinton
- p53 upregulated modulator of apoptosis, a gene
- Public Use Micro Data Sample Area, a census subdivision of US states
- Paediatric-use marketing authorisation by the European Medicines Agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.