From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pumpkin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pumpkin is a large orange fruit of the genus Cucurbita.
Pumpkin may also refer to:
- Pumpkin (color)
- Pumpkin (film)
- Pumpkin (musician)
- Pumpkin, a Buckethead's album.
- Pumpkin case, a 2007 criminal investigation
- Pumpkin suit, popular name for the orange colored space suits used by space shuttle crews.
- Pumpkin, an Anything Muppet pattern used on Sesame Street which is an orange rod puppet with a long, oval-shaped head
- The Great Pumpkin, an unseen character from the comic strip Peanuts
- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, the third prime time animated television special from 1966
- The Great Pumpkin (film), 'Il grande cocomero' an Italian film (1993)
- The Smashing Pumpkins, an alternative rock band
- The Splashing Pumpkins, an alternative name for Huey, Dewey, and Louie's house band on Disney's House of Mouse
- Big Pumpkin, a 1992 children's book by Erica Silverman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.