Punch Entertainment is a developer and publisher of social games, casual online games and iPhone games. Punch is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States with product development offices in Hanoi, Vietnam. Punch currently has over 100 employees worldwide, and has products on Facebook, Myspace and other online locations.
Punch was founded in early 2005 by Tobin Lent, Mike Williams and Martin Geiger. They specialize in creating next-generation wireless entertainment applications, mainly video games. The company was formed from a team that was formerly with Lavastorm Engineering, one of the first mobile games studios in North America.
Games developed and/or published by Punch Entertainment include:
- Reign of Swords (Mobile Battles Series)
- Boom Goes the Earth 3D
- Hockey 2007
- World Soccer 2007
- Hunting Unlimited (THQ partnership)
- Lilo & Stitch, Rock n' Roll Rescue (Disney partnership)
- "Punch Entertainment Wins 'Most Innovative Game' Award for EGO at the 2008 Game Developers Conference", press release from IDV Ventures Vietnam
- Ego website
- Reign of Swords website
- Boom Goes the Earth 3D website