From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pung may refer to:
- Alice Pung, lawyer, the editor of Growing Up Asian in Australia and author of Unpolished Gem
- Buyeo Pung, one of the sons of King Uija of Baekje
- Jackie Pung (born 1921), American professional golfer who played on the LPGA Tour
- Kim Pung-Ju (Korean: 김풍주), South Korean football former player
- Mihkel Pung (1876–1941), Estonian politician
- Ping Pung, Hong Kong Cantonese rock music group
- Pung cholom, Manipuri dance
- Ta Pung, khum (commune) of Thma Koul District in Battambang Province in north-western Cambodia
- Yong Pung How (born 1926), former Chief Justice of Singapore, serving from 1990 to 2006
- Pung is also a term used in Mahjong to indicate a set of three tiles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.