From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Punjab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Punjab or Panjab may refer to:
- Punjab region, an area of South Asia stretching from central and eastern Pakistan to northwest India
Former countries, states and provinces
- Sikh Empire (also known as Sarkar Khalsa), a former religious monarchy in the region
- Punjab Province (British India) (1849–1947), a province of British India
- Punjab States Agency (1930–1947), an administrative unit of British India
- Punjab Hill States Agency (1936–1947), an administrative unit of British India
- East Punjab, the part of the British Punjab Province which became part of India after partition
- West Punjab, the part of the British Punjab Province which became part of Pakistan as a province after partition
- Punjab International Public High School, a public school in Pakistan
- Punjab, a character in the Little Orphan Annie comic strip, and the related film and musical Annie
- Punjab cricket team (disambiguation), either of two cricket teams playing in Indian and Pakistani domestic cricket
- Punjab University (disambiguation)
- Punjab Assembly (disambiguation)
- Punjabi (disambiguation)
- Punjabi language
- All pages with titles containing "Punjab"
- All pages beginning with "Punjab"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punjab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.