From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up punk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Punk or punks may refer to:
- Punk rock, a music genre originating in the 1970s associated with various subgenres
- Punk subculture, a subculture associated with punk rock
- P.U.N.K.S., a 1999 movie about a group of bullied teens who find a suit created by a scientist
- Punks (film), a 2001 film centered around a group of LGBT African American friends
- Punk (fireworks), a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuse
- Punk (magazine), a 1970s United States punk music magazine
- CM Punk (born 1978), American retired professional wrestler
- The Encyclopedia of Punk, a 2006 reference work by Brian Cogan
- Punk, a colloquialism for the typha species
- "Punk", a song from the 2001 Gorillaz self-titled debut album
- "Punk", a song from the 2003 Ferry Corsten album Right of Way
- Punk, sometimes term for homosexual, as is pansy or queer.
- Cyberpunk or one of its various derivative literary genres
- Donny the Punk, United States prison reform activist
- Punk'd, an MTV hidden-camera television program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.