From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Punta may refer to:
- Punta, a form of Central American Garinagu music
- Punta rock, a rock version of Punta music
- The modern name of Actium, an ancient town in western Greece
- Punta (butterfly), a genus of grass skipper butterfly
- Punta, a barangay in Calamba City, Philippines
- La Punta (disambiguation)
- Ponta (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Punta" - includes many geographical locations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.