From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pup may refer to:
Science and technology
- Pup, a front end for Yellowdog Updater, Modified
- Puppis, a constellation
- Sirius B, a white dwarf star
- Pickup (music technology), a device on electric musical instruments
- Pups (film), a 1999 film starring Burt Reynolds
- Pup (band), Canadian punk band based out of Toronto
- Sopwith Pup, an aircraft used by the British in World War I
- Beagle Pup, a 1960s British light aircraft
- Michael Clarke (cricketer), Australian cricketer nicknamed 'Pup'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.