From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pura may refer to:
- Pura, Kushtagi, a village in India
- Pura, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Pura, Tarlac, a municipality in the Philippines
- Pura, Switzerland, a municipality in Ticino, Switzerland
- Pura, India, a settlement in Chikkamagaluru district
- Pura, Pakistan, ancient capital of Gedrosia present Balochistan
- PURA, a human protein
- Pura (album), an album by Mortal
- Pura (given name)
- Pura (Balinese temple)
- Pura (Crash Bandicoot), a character from Crash Bandicoot
- Pura Foods Ltd, a British manufacturer of edible oils
- Providing Urban Amenities to Rural Areas (PURA), a rural development strategy in India
- Pura, a place name suffix, like Pur meaning "settlement", used in several place names across Indian subcontinent.
People with the surname
- Stela Pura (born 1971), Romanian retired swimmer
- Pura māku, a Japanese recycling symbol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pura.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.