From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henry Purcell (1659-1695) was an English composer.
Purcell may also refer to:
- Purcell, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Johnson Township, Knox County, Indiana
- Purcell, Missouri, a city in Jasper County, Missouri, United States
- Purcell, Oklahoma, a city in and the county seat of McClain County, Oklahoma, United States
- Purcell School, a specialist music school in Hertfordshire, England
- Purcell Mountains, a component of the Columbia Mountains, British Columbia, Canada
People with the surname
- Purcell Miller Tritton, a British architectural firm founded in 1947
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purcell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.