From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Purchase may refer to:
- Jackson Purchase, a region in western Kentucky; locally called "The Purchase"
- Purchase, New York, USA
- Territorial purchases in history
- Treaty of the Danish West Indies, deal between Denmark and the United States in 1916
- Alaska purchase, deal between Russia and the United States in 1867
- Gadsden Purchase, territory bought by the United States from Mexico in 1853
- Jackson Purchase (U.S. historical region), territory ceded to the United States by the Chickasaws in 1818, part of which forms the modern Purchase area of Kentucky
- Louisiana Purchase, an acquisition by the United States of French territory in 1803
- Walking Purchase, agreement in 1737 between the Penn family, the proprietors of Pennsylvania and the Lenape-Delaware tribe of American Indians
- Other meanings
- Purchase (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Purchase Records, American small record label started in 2000
- SUNY Purchase, a public college in the State University of New York system
- Purchase, to gain or apply leverage. See Newtonian physics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purchase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.