From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Purging)
|Look up purge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purge is the forcible removal of undesirable people from political activity, etc. Purge or The Purge may also refer to:
- Purge (During Occupation of Japan), forcible removal of undesirable Japanese from public service during occupation of Japan
- Purge is the result of genetic purging: the enhancement of selection against deleterious alleles that is promoted by inbreeding and reduces inbreeding depression.
In media and entertainment
- Purge (2008 film), a film directed by Brad Kammlah
- Purge (2012 film), a Finnish film based on Oksanen's novel
- The Purge (2013), an American action-horror film
- The Purge: Anarchy (2014), an American action-thriller film
- Purge (video game), a first-person shooter
- Purge (album), an album by Bif Naked
- Purge (comic book), a Star Wars-based comic book
- Purge (novel) (2008), by Sofi Oksanen
- Purge (Marvel Comics), a fictional mutant in the Marvel Comics universe
- Colon cleansing - for the historical/alternative use of purging in medicine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.