From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up purity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purity may also refer to:
- Purity (gas), an indication of the amount of other gases in a particular gas
- Purity (film), a 1916 motion picture.
- Purity (quantum mechanics), a measure of correlation between a system and its environment
- Purity, a song by Slipknot on their debut self-titled album
- Cleanness, also known as Purity, a 14th-century poem
- Purity in Buddhism, a spiritual purity of character or essence
- Purity Dairies, a dairy company in Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Purity Factories, a food processing company in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- Purity Distilling Company, an alcohol manufacturer involved in the Boston Molasses Disaster in the United States
- Black oil (also known as Purity), a fictional alien virus in the TV series The X-Files
- Purity, a former supermarket brand owned by Woolworths Limited
- Purity, the colorfulness of a light source
- Ritual purification, a feature of many religions
- All pages beginning with "Purity"
- All pages with titles containing "Purity"
- Blood purity (disambiguation)
- Pure (disambiguation)
- Impurity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.