From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Purkinje cells, located in the cerebellum
- Purkinje fibers, located in the heart
- The visual Purkinje effect
- Purkinje images, reflections of objects from the surface of the cornea, and from the anterior and posterior surfaces of the lens
It is also the name of a company:
- Purkinje Incorporated, develops healthcare information technology software and services
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purkinje.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.