Purlear, North Carolina
|Purlear, North Carolina|
|Elevation||1,342 ft (409 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||992920|
Purlear is an unincorporated community in Wilkes County, North Carolina, United States. Purlear is 2.65 miles (4.26 km) west of Millers Creek. Purlear has a post office with ZIP code 28665. Rendezvous Mountain Educational State Forest is located in Purlear.
- Johnson Jay Hayes, U.S. federal judge
- "Purlear". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved March 23, 2013.
- "Rendezvous Mountain Educational State Forest". North Carolina Forest Service. Retrieved March 23, 2013.
|This North Carolina state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|