From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up purple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purple is a color.
Purple may also refer to
- The purple economy, a part of the economy
- Purple (Cannabis), a generic name which refers to a subset of Cannabis indica-dominant strains
- Purple (magazine), a French fashion, art and culture publication
- Purple (cipher machine), American codename of a Japanese cipher machine used before and during World War II
- Purple (government), a political term
- Purple Records, a record label
- Purple (album), by the Stone Temple Pilots
- "Purple" (song), by Skin
- The Purple, a former nickname of Northwestern University athletic teams
- Purple prose, written prose that is overly extravagant, ornate, or flowery
- Purple software, an eroge brand
- Purple Mountain, on the eastern side of Nanjing, China
- Peri Urban Regions Platform Europe, a network of European regions
- Purple.com, a website founded in 1994.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Purple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.