From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up purple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Purple is a color.
Purple may also refer to
- Purple (magazine), a French fashion, art and culture publication
- Purple (cipher machine), American codename of a Japanese cipher machine used before and during World War II
- Purple (government), a political term
- Purple Records, a record label
- Purple (album), by the Stone Temple Pilots
- "Purple" (song), by Skin
- The Purple, a former nickname of Northwestern University athletic teams
- Purple prose, written prose that is overly extravagant, ornate, or flowery
- Purple software, an eroge brand
- Purple Mountain, on the eastern side of Nanjing, China
- Peri Urban Regions Platform Europe, a network of European regions
- A University of London sports award similar to Blue
- Purple, an Anything Muppet pattern
- Purple Coin, a type of coin from the Mario series
- Purple Comet, a type of Prankster Comet from the video games Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.