From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pursue or pursuit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pursuit may refer to:
- Pursuit Point, Palmer Archipelago
- "Pursuit" is an operation that follows a defeated enemy force and attempts to make them to surrender
Media and the arts
Film and television
- Pursuit (TV series), a 1950s anthology
- Pursuit (1972 film), a made-for-TV film directed by Michael Crichton, based on Binary, a novel of his own
- Apache Blood (1975 film), also known as Pursuit, directed by Vern Piehl
- Pursuit (Gladiators), an event in the television series Gladiators
- Pursuit, is a 1966 novel by Berry Morgan
- The Pursuit (album), a 2009 album by Jamie Cullum
- "Pursuit", a 2010 song by In Fear and Faith from the album, Imperial
- "Pursuit", a 2013 song by Gesaffelstein.
Games and sport
- Pursuit racing, a type of sport
- Pursuit Internet architecture, serverless / peer-to-peer architecture for Internet
- Rans S-11 Pursuit, lifting body style light aircraft design
- Pontiac G5, formerly called Pontiac Pursuit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.