From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pusher may refer to:
- A dealer in the illegal drug trade
- A traditionally fuelled pusher trailer used to extend an electric vehicle's range.
- Pusher (1996 film), a 1996 Danish film by Nicolas Winding Refn
- Pusher (2012 film), a 2012 English-language remake of the 1996 film directed by Luis Prieto
- Pusher II, a 2004 film sequel
- Pusher III, a 2005 film sequel
- In the oil industry, a Tool pusher (or just Pusher) is the manager of an oil rig.
- Pusher configuration, an aircraft configuration
- "Pusher" (The X-Files), an episode of the X-Files
- Pusher (tennis), a playing strategy used in the sport of tennis
- "The Pusher", a rock song by Hoyt Axton
- Pusher (railway station attendant) or oshiya, Japanese subway "pushers"
- A bank engine, a steam locomotive that temporarily assists a train that requires more power or traction to climb an incline
- A layer in an implosion nuclear weapon
- A type of medal game
- Also may refer to a person within a moshpit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.