From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pushover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pushover or Push Over may refer to:
- Pushover EP, an EP by Australian artist Lisa Miller
- Pushover (video game) (aka Push-Over), a game for the Amiga, Atari ST, DOS and SNES
- Pushover (film) a 1954 film noir starring Kim Novak in her first major film role
- "Pushover" is the name of a song by singer Etta James and is one of the tracks on her 1963 album Etta James Top Ten
- "Push Over", a segment game from The Price Is Right
- "Pushover", a song by The Long Winters from the 2006 album Putting the Days to Bed
- A Pushover can mean a person who is too kind for their own good, and often taken advantage of, due to this fact.
- "Pushover" can mean pushover analysis, which is part of seismic analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.