From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pussycat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pussycat is a common term for a pet domestic cat.
Pussycat or Pussy Cat may also refer to:
- Pussycat (band), a Dutch vocal group
- "Pussycat" (Wyclef Jean song), 2002 R&B song from the album Masquerade
- "Pussycat", a song from the Missy Elliott album, Under Construction
- "Pussy Cat", a song recorded by the Ames Brothers in 1958
- Pussy Cats, a 1974 album by Harry Nilsson
- A member of The Pussycat Dolls, an American pop group and dance ensemble
- Pussycat (robot), a robot that was a frequent participant in Robot Wars (TV series)
- Pussycat Theater, a string of adult theaters in California
- The Adventures of Pussycat, a 1968 black & white Marvel Comics magazine
- Josie and the Pussycats, a list of media featuring a fictional rock band
- Pussycat, one of Catwoman's minions on the 1967 TV series Batman, played by Lesley Gore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.