From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pussycat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pussycat is a common term for a cat.
Pussycat may also refer to:
- Pussycat (band), a Dutch vocal group
- Pussycat Theater, a string of adult theaters in California
- The Adventures of Pussycat, a 1968 black & white Marvel Comics magazine
- Pussycat, a robot that was a frequent participant in Robot Wars (TV series)
- Pussycat, a character in Batman (TV series)
- a member of The Pussycat Dolls, an American pop group and dance ensemble
- "Pussycat", a song recorded by the Ames Brothers in 1958
- "Pussycat", a song from the Missy Elliott album, Under Construction
- a character from advertising for Jamba!, a mobile phone content provider
- "Pussycat", the term of endearment used by Sophia to describe her daughter Dorothy, in Golden Girls.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.