|Length:||85.5 km (53.1 mi)|
|Existed:||2002 – present|
|West end:||W.Pyeongtaek JC in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do
|East end:||Chungju JC in Chungju, Chungcheongbuk-do
Jungbu Naeryuk Expressway
|National highways of South Korea
Expressways in South Korea
|Revised Romanization||Pyeongtaek Jecheon Gosok Doro|
|McCune–Reischauer||P'yŏngt'aek Chech'ŏn Kosok Toro|
The Pyeongtaek-Jecheon Expressway,(Korean: 평택제천고속도로, Pyeongtaek-Jecheon Gosok Doro) Route 40, is a freeway in South Korea, currently connecting Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi Province to Chungju, North Chungcheong Province with planned extensions to Jecheon, Samcheok.
Originally assigned route number 24 during planning and initial construction, it was reassigned route number 40 in 2001 as part of the new South Korean expressway numbering scheme. Construction began in December 1997.
The Pyeongtaek–Jecheon Expressway is part of South Korea's integrated tollway system. Motorists pay tolls only when leaving the system, not when transferring between expressways within the system.
- 27 December 1997 : Construction Begin (W.Pyeongtaek~W.Anseong)
- 7 December 1997 : Construction Begin (W.Anseong~Daeso)
- 12 December 2002 : W.Pyeongtaek~W.Anseong segment opens to traffic.
- 8 August 2007 : Construction Begin (Daeso~E.Chungju)
- 11 November 2008 : W.Anseong~Daeso segment opens to traffic.
- July 2009 : Construction Begin (E.Chungju~Jecheon)
- 24 July 2009 : N.Jincheon IC opens to traffic.
- 12 August 2013 : Daeso~E.Chungju segment opens to traffic.
- 26 November 2013 : Geumwang-Kkotdongnae IC opens to traffic.
- December 2014 : E.Chungju~Jecheon segment will opens to traffic.
- W.Anseong IC~Jecheon JC : 4
- W.Pyeongtaek JC~Songtan IC, Anseong JC~W.Anseong IC : 6
- Songtan IC~Anseong JC : 8
- Low 50km/h
- File is made by Netizen named 'Nokcha-Hyanggi(녹차향기)' from 'Road Club'
Exits and Junctions
- IC: Interchange, JC: Junction, SA: Service Area, TG:Tollgate
|No.||Name||Korean Name||Hanja Name||Connections||Notes||Location|
|1||W.Pyeongtaek JC||서평택분기점||西平澤分岐點||Seohaean Expressway
(Expressway Route 15)
(Expressway Route 153)
|2||Cheongbuk IC||청북나들목||靑北나들목||National Route 39|
|2-1||Pyeongtaek JC||평택분기점||平澤分岐點||Pyeongtaek-Hwaseong Expressway
(Expressway Route 17)
|3||Songtan IC||송탄나들목||松炭나들목||Provincial Route 302|
|4||Anseong JC||안성분기점||安城分岐點||Gyeongbu Expressway
(Expressway Route 1)
|5||W.Anseong IC||서안성나들목||西安城나들목||National Route 45|
|6||S.Anseong IC||남안성나들목||南安城나들목||Provincial Route 23,
Provincial Route 82
|7||N.Jincheon IC||북진천나들목||北鎭川나들목||National Route 17||Jincheon,
|8||Daeso JC||대소분기점||大所分岐點||Jungbu Expressway
(Expressway Route 35)
|9||Geumwang-Kkotdongne IC||금왕꽃동네나들목||金旺꽃동네나들목||National Route 21|
|10||Eumseong IC||음성나들목||陰城나들목||National Route 37|
|11||W.Chungju IC||서충주나들목||西忠州나들목||National Route 3||Chungju,
|12||Chungju JC||충주분기점||忠州分岐點||Jungbu Naeryuk Expressway
(Expressway Route 45)
- Chungju~Jecheon: Will opens to Traffic at December 2014.
- Republic of Korea Presidential Order 17228, "Expressway Route Designation Directive, August 25, 2001.
- Republic of Korea Presidential Order 17794, "Expressway Route Designation Directive, December 5, 2002.
- Republic of Korea Presidential Order 20526, "Expressway Route Designation Directive, January 3, 2008.
- 네이버카페 로드클럽