From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pygmy or pygmies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pygmy may refer to:
- Pygmies, members of any human group whose adult males grow to less than a specific height
- Pygmy (Greek mythology), a tribe of diminutive humans in Greek mythology
- Pygmy (novel), 2009 novel by Chuck Palahniuk
- Pygmy forest, forest which only contains miniature trees
- Pygmy Lush, American band
- Pygmy Projects, demogroup (i.e. makers of computer-based audio-visual artworks)
- Note that the 200+ animals with names including "pygmy" are not individually listed on this page
- All pages beginning with "Pygmy" - includes many animals with names of form "Pygmy [noun]"
- All pages beginning with "Pigmy" - a rarer alternative spelling
- All pages with titles containing "Pygmy" - includes several animals with names of form "[Adjective] pygmy [noun]"
- Forest of the Pygmies, original title El bosque de los pigmeos, 2004 novel by Isabel Allende
- King of the Pygmies, 2005 young adult novel by Jonathon Scott Fuqua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.