From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pyl or PYL may refer to:
- Pyrrolysine, a naturally occurring, genetically coded amino acid
- Jean Vander Pyl (1919–1999), United States actress, she also voiced several cartoon characters
- Pyl Brook, a tributary of Beverley Brook in southwest London, England
- Patriotic Youth League, an Australian Neo-Nazi youth organization that is sometimes abbreviated as "PYL"
- Press Your Luck, a TV Game Show that aired from 1983–1986
- PYL (Korea) is Hyundai Motor Company's marketing project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pyl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.